Wednesday, July 20, 2016

De Palma Anticipation Rankings

Purely for my own amusement, I'll be listing and ranking the films for each marathon by how excited I am to see all of them (tiered, not strict rankings). Of course, I'm already halfway through De Palma but I'll try my best.

Must see as soon as possible:
Phantom of the Paradise
Carrie
Blow Out
Body Double
Carlito's Way
Femme Fatale
Passion

Immensely interested:
Sisters
Dressed to Kill
Scarface

More than a little curious:
Obsession
The Fury
The Untouchables
Casualties of War
The Bonfire of the Vanities
Raising Cain
Mission: Impossible [rewatch]
The Black Dahlia

Somewhat interested:
Greetings
Hi, Mom!
Dionysius in '69
Snake Eyes
Mission to Mars

Not very interested:
Murder a la Mod
The Wedding Party
Get to Know Your Rabbit
Home Movies
Wise Guys
Redacted

No comments:

Post a Comment